Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello everyone!! My name is Nydia and I have never blogged before, so I hope I do a good job for my first time. Well I am working on MFA in fashion merchandising and I am really excited about. I remember when I first fell in love with this industry. My mom bought me my first issue of Vogue back in 1998 when I was just 11 years old. Ever since then I have been wanting to be apart of this industry. Right now I am really loving Ralph Lauren. I think part of the reason is that my boyfriend is a huge fan of Ralph Lauren. I mean all of shirts are Polos. I find myself really getting into the whole classic look. I used to wear clothing that didn't really flatter me and I admit I was a little self-concious about myself, but I really am starting to love that more tailored look. I love fitted jeans and button down shirts. I live in Tampa, Florida and I am going to Orlando for the 4th of July weekend and they have great outlet malls, so I am hoping to find some great treasures. Well I hope my first blog was to everyone's liking!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment